Pages

07 December 2018

Heading home

Incredibly grateful for this time in Philadelphia with these precious ones (and Mayah and Adam). I both can’t wait to be back with Matt, Sofie and Nora, and utterly hate leaving.  This is a long road and I have been so so blessed to be on it with this precious family for the week.  
Lily, Ben and I leave Saturday morning at 3:30 for a 6 am flight...thank you for your prayers, and please keep on praying for my nieces, sister and brother in law and for my father-in-law, too, who starts radiation this week.  

Today was student Christmas at Emmaus, which meant a lot of post-finals cheer 😂 

Monday is our big staff Christmas party...and have some preparing to do!  I’ve been so grateful this week for staff and students emailing and texting their prayers.  

Emmanuel, God with us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment