Pages

09 December 2018

the whirl

What a whirl of family and heart! Ben, Lily and I got home safely on Saturday afternoon with no hiccups. We had a few hours with Dad and Cindy before we left, who joined the list of family who finally met Ben, just adding to the richness of our time!

I'm so thankful for the time I had with each of my precious nieces, sister, brother-in-law, mother-in-law, dad and Cindy.  So thankful.  Please keep praying for our precious Mayah.  Little ups, little downs.

While traveling home early Saturday morning, we learned that Matt's uncle passed away Friday night, the only sibling of his mom.

Tomorrow is our big staff Christmas brunch (fun photos to come...always such a good day!) Nikki and Emily leave for Christmas Tuesday, and then Matt goes out Thursday when Mark and Marybeth go out for Christmas for the funeral.   

I managed to catch a cold on the flights home, so I'm off to bed. Oh, He's got us. I'm so thankful for Christmas, and the way it re-focuses me again and again on God come down.  

No comments:

Post a Comment