Pages

29 July 2014

awful grateful

We feel so ready to be home...and yet so UNREADY to leave our dear friends and family.  
You're never going to find me ok with not seeing my little Evie Sue for months :(  Breaks my heart.
Very thankful for very dear time with loving, faithful and praying family yesterday, and to be celebrating a legacy of His Holy presence today at Camp Sychar.




Kevin got the girls these crazy shoes, which they are WILD about.
My every morning begins on the prayers of this dear family...could never explain how cherished that is...they are.



Evie don't like no kisses :)

I've had more sweet time with my sister this summer than I usually do, and I am so thankful even as I am so heartbroken to be away from them...love our new little baby in the middle!
Camp Sychar has already been a gift and we're only half-way through missionary day!  Very thankful for the opportunity to worship and share in this holy place that means so much to SO many people, and has for 144 years!


No comments:

Post a Comment