Pages

14 November 2013

regardless

It has been a week through the wringer, for sure.  I was sicker yesterday than I have been for a very long time--horrendous vomiting, a continued sick family, visitors.  Sigh.

After my very-faithful but also-rather-bossy inner circle email-insisted I rest, I rested...as much as you can when someone precious is trying to build a block castle on your bed.

Today I have rejoined the land of the living, Praise the Lord.

I'm trying to slide back in slowly...Lily is off to school, Dodo is sick in bed, Gertha is at home with Sofie, bleaching, and Matt and I are back in the office, trying to start to catch things up and off to class in a few minutes.

Aunt Lori's verses blessed me the most...maybe they're just what you need to cling to today, too.

"Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are
mine.  When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you
pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you.  When you walk
through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you
ablaze..."  Isaiah 43: 1-2 

Praising Him for a new day, for His healing touch, for His presence regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment