Pages

20 July 2024

living water

Putting my anxieties into writing really blessed me last weekend.  Seeking out the sources, your extra prayers, being intentional, a few of you who reached out, the Lord answering my prayers...whatever it was, He has been significantly more in control of my anxious thoughts, and my peace has run far deeper than my panic. 

Ever since that day on the porch after Dad died when the Lord met me with visions from the river...living water flowing from His throne, us physically and spiritually amphibious and able to receive His supernatural help and perspective and love...He has given me lots of water imagery in difficult times.  

As we are studying Revelation at Wellspring (another water image in my life!) I am reminded again that we aren't flowing our own water...just filling up from Him, and pouring out from that. I am reminded again that His water is ever-renewing, powerful, ever-flowing, ever-refreshing. When He is the hydrant I'm drinking from...Living Water is what's coming out. 

I'm thankful I stewed that out, with His help!

If you want to follow along this Revelation Study, it is deep and wide and GOOD.  Here's the first 60 minute study....https://mattayars.com/jesus-the-revealer-rev-11/ 

When emotions swirl round my feet like a rising flood, I will lift my hands--Reaching to You. The water responds to Your command.



1 comment: