Pages

16 February 2023

home

Packing the crew and the party bus is no joke. The journey will be no different. I'd love your prayers these next days of traveling, especially with a squirmy baby on the go. 

Ohio has been home-home my whole life. Heading 'home' for the last time...and finding Dad not there and home now vanished...is taking the mustering of all my courage. I never once thought about how losing Dad would be losing home...the place we could always go back to, the place I guess I thought we simply always would.

Loss and grief is so much more complicated and deep and broken than you ever expect, and it just keeps coming.

wait on the Lord, be strong and courageous, wait on the Lord

Grateful for your prayers as we travel and process, starting tomorrow (the first 6 hours without Matt) and if you haven't personally caught me up on your life and how I can be praying for you, please do. Sharing in (not just with) joys and sorrows is such a gift. 


No comments:

Post a Comment