Pages

01 February 2014

full-on

I thank you for your prayers and encouragements today!  

As life hits full on--whether it be Sofie crying in the night, tons of traffic in busy downtown Cap-Haitian, Lily vomiting all through the cab of the truck, this cold stuffing me up, Matt leaving on a very busy weekend, even the waves of the ocean--so does He.  

Full-on He is, in each moment, giving what is needed, providing what is longed for, meeting where we're unmet, simply being our full-on God for full-on life in Him.

I'm thankful.  We packed up, took Matt to the airport, and drove our visitors over the mountain to the beach.  When I needed people to hold the girls so I could drive, they did.  When I needed the trip to be safe, it was.  When I needed to feel ok, I did.
When we needed a good place to be, sick or not, the beach was.
When I needed help with the girls, there were an abundance of friends for them to play with.  When I needed to pay the bill or take Lily to the bathroom, Emily sweetly watched over them.
When I needed a smile, there was.
When I needed friends, there were, and needed a laugh, we did.
When I needed a day with no dishes, there were none....needed a day without cooking, I didn't.  
 When I needed the reminder of how THANKFUL I am for so very much, there was.
When I needed calm over Lily's stomach bug, she swam and climbed like a sea-monkey.  (can you find all four?)
And when I needed a reminder of His love--and mine--for the people and place He has called us to, He welled it up in my heart in the most unexpected ways.

Full-on God for a full-on day.  

Just as He has promised, when we seek Him full-on, He will be found.


Jeremiah 29:13
You will seek me and find me when You search for me with all your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment