Pages

31 January 2014

prayers

For all you prayer warriors out there, write us down!

At a glance...

-This has been a very challenging week.  I am rarely tempted by discouragement, well-engrained from years of upbringing under my "search out the sunbeam and count your blessings" mother.  But I am feeling its weight right now.

-It is month end, a very busy time in our finance office.

-Matt leaves tomorrow morning to speak at Avon Park Camp Meeting in Florida.  This is good timing: they raise up help, and Emmaus is in need of help right now.  This is bad timing: we have 5 visitors here, a very busy weekend ahead, and a lot of cooking, driving, translating, entertaining and details for these next days that he is gone.  Please pray for safe travels and for a great camp meeting and speaking for Matt.

-The girls are just over being sick, and as hard as I have fought it, I woke up feeling terrible yesterday and again today.   Just a bad cold.  But adds to all of the above.

Thankful God is with us, thankful He hears and answers prayers, thankful that He is faithful and steady.

We love and appreciate you each so much (and a few of your emails yesterday just made my day.  Thank you...)

2 comments:

  1. I so wish I could just bring you a whole bunch of freezer meals! So badly, but I am praying for you! Praying sunshine and encouragement and love and baby snuggles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you, friend. thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete