Pages

17 March 2019

Confession...whatever stomach bug I picked up a week ago that had me so sick last Monday got a little better Tuesday, but had increasingly been getting worse and worse again.  We finally put all my achy joints, sleeplessness, and stomach stuff together yesterday and realized I had parasites...which I took the medicine for yesterday and was then was incredibly ill today.  I hate hate hate having spent our last day with Sharon on the sidelines, and at the same time couldn’t have done today without her always gracious help.  

We worshipped at Micheline’s church this morning (so good, aside from how I felt) and then spent the afternoon at a gorgeous new hotel pool in town...while I slept on a couch and toured all of their beautiful bathrooms.  

I’m thankful after over a week of a lot of health issues to think (hope!) that tomorrow will be a new day free of them.

So thankful for the sound of Sharon and Lily laughing at the pool, for Ben and Daddy chilling in church, for Sofie making new friends at the pool, for Nora loving and snuggling Nikki.  My life is full of precious people I love and I’m grateful....even the ones I ache to be so far from.  

I hope to be back to life and back to blogging...


2 comments: