Pages

14 January 2019

Where would we be?

What a day!  A very early morning, a trip to town, a flight to a far bigger town, a lovely dentist in a professional, clean clinic, an X-ray, a pulling, lunch with my long lost brother Junior, more city traffic, another flight, and home again in time to make dinner!


Basically, a temporary (due to being 8 months pregnant with Ben, couldn’t be permanent) filling I had this summer cracked in half, cracking my farthest back tooth from crown to root.  Which has then been getting bacteria in the crack, from crown to root....explaining all of the pain in so many different nerves.  

Nothing to do but pull both pieces, and tonight I feel a bit like a sledge hammer did the job.  

As apologetic as the dentist was, I am so so grateful to have had a licensed dentist in a clean enviroment do and X-ray and the work.  I’m not feeling it yet, but I’m sure very soon I’ll be feeling much better than I've been feeling in a while!



Thankful for time with Junior, too...so sweet to catch up and to have a friend to help navigate it all.  Another reminder of another brother, working alongside us for the kingdom, even if not alongside.  

Thank you thank you for your prayers.  

Where would we be, each and every day, without them and the Father who hears?

No comments:

Post a Comment