Pages

25 April 2018

needed

When we got home from prayer meeting tonight, Nora walked in the door and yelled, "AUNT SHARON?  ANNNNNNAAAAA??!!!!"  I reminded her that they left today, and were now at their house.

Nora was devastated.  "But...but I neeeeeeeeeeed them!" she wailed, still wandering about, hoping I was kidding.
I GET it.  

When mom's making dinner and you've got someone to read you a book, when mom's doing bedtime and someone is washing the dinner dishes, when mom's at work and Aunt Sharon's teaching you how to sew, when everyone gets to bed and there's Sharon and Anna to hang out with and laugh with, when everything is just richer with family sharing your life-space...it is really hard when they go.  

So so thankful for good time with Anna and Sharon, for fun visits with our neighbors, a really nice night on the town, for the gift they gave me in being with our Crosspoint family and getting to the doctor, for all of their loving on the girls, for their enabling Matt to have a great week, and for godly women in my life.  I neeeeeeeeed that as much as Nora does, so praising the Lord, and thankful that it won't be too long before we get good time with them again. 



No comments:

Post a Comment