Pages

05 February 2018

summer speaking...

Quick search--

We have one Sunday the six weeks we'll be Stateside this summer that we are not yet speaking/preaching/sharing at a church! We're going to be around the DE, NJ, Eastern PA area. Normally, our answer to the question, "Do you want to come and share at our church?" is "This summer is already filled...I'm sorry!" 

SO, this summer is NOT already filled (just almost!) and if you'd like to have Matt preach and/or have us share what God's doing here in Haiti through Emmaus Biblical Seminary, well, it's one of our very favorite things to talk about.  (If you'd like to have us talk about our girls at any venues, that's our other favorite thing :) 

Send me an email if Sunday, June 17 (Father's Day) sounds good to your church!




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops! How’d I accidentally delete my post.. hahaha!
    Tired I suppose..
    Anyhoo,
    I said

    Is Houston too far from PA, NJ area? LOL
    Ack!

    ReplyDelete