Pages

25 November 2017

catch up in pictures

Alright...here's the last few busy days mostly in Instigram photos.

First, you know Christmas at Emmaus means lots of soccer tournaments, so the girls and I have been enjoying afternoons of soccer while Nora swings.

They also really really enjoy riding daddy-horsey :)
Sofie working hard on homeschool (though not as hard as we ALL have to work on French homework!)
I wish I had realized this about my mom before I was 19 :)
My English 3 students giving presentations on common sicknesses, prevention and treatment.
Lily's creative writing assignment this week.  I was worried about number 8, but she assures me that if a bad man tries to grab you, that's a good reason to punch him.  so.
Nora is 90% potty trained, and very proud of herself, happily telling anyone and everyone about her potty adventures :)
My English one class comes with NOT enough space and way too much grading...SO THANKFUL for Emily's massive help on this every week!!!
Spunky girl, helping with the mashed potatoes.  
Today's Friendsgiving, so full with the Edlers, Hekmans, Hari's, Stolbergs, McCormicks, Leme and Gues, Jodenel and Esther!  I was a little worried about 17 kids outnumbering 16 adults, but it was great (though my house is gonna take a while to catch up :)




Then tonight, Sofie could wait NO longer for us to make good on our promise that she could get her ears pierced when she was six...which she's been since JUNE :)  She is so excited.

Matt (very sad) is leaving again tomorrow, this time for 8 days, first to Houghton College in NY for some OMS meetings and then to the Francis Asbury Society in KY for a "Young Wesleyan Bible Scholars and Theologians" meeting (doesn't that sound fun!), and then to Asbury Seminary to sign a memorandum of understanding for partnership between OMS and Asbury Seminary and for recruiting for Theological Education.  

This is his last trip this year, thankfully, and we'd love your prayers for Matt and for the girls and I as we're without him. 





No comments:

Post a Comment