Pages

30 January 2015

grateful

I know this is going to shock you, but we've been having all kinds of internet problems lately so I don't know if you were able to access yesterday's video or not.  Additionally, I have all these VP photos stored up for you, and since they took several hours to upload, I'm sharing them!
We are so grateful to have Jerry C., Pam S. and Charlie R. here with us right now...not just because of the godly and uplifting community that they bring to all of our lives, but because of the powerful Gospel and experience that they bring to the classroom.  What a joy to walk the halls and see dozens of students bent over His tattered Word, professors, digging deep.  
The whole spirit is grateful.  Grateful Matt and Stacey.  Grateful translators.  Grateful students and even grateful teachers.  Working together over knowing and sharing and getting and giving Him better is beautiful.
Additionally, I'm feeling overwhelmed by gratitude this morning by you all...The list of you who support one or more of these students overjoys me.  Not just because it helps us feed them and keep them dry and hire translators, etc., but because it makes these pictures possible.  
Your student is in this picture.  Right this second.  Working hard on the Synoptic Gospels, on better ways to Lead, on Systematic Theology.  And as I sit here typing, hearing it all happen, it's your partnership with them making it all possible...not just for your student, but for all these students.  
We're grateful for you.  I know it sounds corny, but as you're doing whatever you're doing today, you're also HERE being a part of THIS.  I'm as grateful to have you as I am to have these visiting professors.

The girlies are off to school, today is payroll and month end, it's our first day of beautiful sunshine after four days of rain, and we're all feeling ready for a weekend...I know you are too.

Blessed to be in it together.



No comments:

Post a Comment