Pages

22 November 2014

catch up

Sorry we've been so absent!  It's felt so busy...

Let me catch you up:  

FIRST, this humungo tarantula has been hanging out on our window EVERY night and Phil keeps telling me it is trying to eat us.
Which may be true.  

Second, we had an awesome breakfast with this fabulous family this morning before they headed back to Oregon...miss them so much here on the field and it was SO good to catch up.  
Then, we headed to the beach!

I don't know why this guy was carrying a tuba.  But.
The water was SO clear today and it was so good to have down time with friends!

It's not really Matt's thing...but Lily, Sofie and I LOVE the beach :)


The girls also ADORED throwing sand at each other.  I don't know why this was so fun.  But I couldn't tell them no when they were having so much fun :)







When we got home we all made carmel apples with carmel and apples a team brought in...  SO SO GOOD.  We couldn't even wait until we got out of the kitchen to eat them :)  So awesome to have a real fall treat!

Meanwhile, look at my adorable little niece.  AH, break my heart.  So cute.  Wanna kiss her.

Meanwhile, Matt has been blogging away almost daily on his "going deeper" devotional blog...If you read our blog with your morning devotions or are looking to go deeper on a daily basis, check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment