Pages

19 March 2013

(blah) update

I'm sorry I don't have anything more exciting to share with you, but I haven't left the house since Saturday!

Sofie is doing better this morning, eating some crackers and drinking and having a better spirit.

Lily is a bit better but not doing great...still complaining of stomach pain and still having diarrhea.  As you can imagine, she's quite weak and her spirit is still very down and quiet.  I miss her!  Thankfully, Mark gave us some Saltine's, and they're both eating a bit of those, and both drinking well.

Guess this "24 hour" thing was just NOT a 24 hour thing, and we're just going to have to keep hanging in there and sipping away!  I'm back to teaching this morning while Matt's with them, and then will get home so he can get back to work.

Thanks for your continued prayers!!


1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear it's lingering. May the Lord strengthen their little bodies and yours and Matt's as well. Love and prayers. J&L

    ReplyDelete