Pages

26 September 2011

Good News

Good News 1...A doctor visiting for the month brought Belony into the clinic and tested him for everything he could and is now treating him for five different things (none of which I've heard of) with three months worth of daily meds.  He also believes Belony has a stomach ulcer on top of everything.  Belony and I went through his daily instructions together, and today, after almost a week, he already says he's feeling a bit better.  Hopefully all these meds will do the trick, no matter what he has!  Praise the Lord.

Good News 2...We're continuing to have a great time with Matt's parents, and took them to a church in Piat yesterday, where Lily spent most of the service "reading" her kid Bible with "my friends."  This morning they watched the girls while Matt and I were at work, and this evening we're just enjoying being together.

Good News 3...On a recent English test, a second year student said that "Emmaus Biblical Seminary is like a small beautiful village in the United States."  This really touched my heart and made me thankful all over again to the literal hundreds of people who helped to build, pay for, design and plan for this new Seminary campus.  I thank the Lord for this beautiful place given to us that we can share with staff and students and for the knowledge we have that this is a safe blessing for all of us.  I continue to pray that spiritually, Emmaus will be a beautiful, safe and blessed place for each, as well.

Good News 4...Dr. Rodney went to Milo a few days ago in excruciating, mysterious pain.  He was diagnosed Sunday with appendicitis and had surgery.  I'm so thankful that he was able to get help and a diagnosis right away.  Praying for a quick, smooth recovery.
Good News 5...He continues to be and give Good News.  Not just the Good News we are trying to teach and share and live.  But Good News for us.  For me.  So thankful...

No comments:

Post a Comment