Pages

09 January 2010

almost


Today was a packed-out day of last-minute tent building, moping, interviewing, shelving, dusting, caulking, assembling, sewing, digging, planning, printing, painting, scrubbing and airport runs! Even the guard-dog got beautified :)


What a quiet joy rested on my heart today to walk out our front door to a SEMINARY, busy-buzzing with brothers and sisters of many nations, working together to FINISH, finally finish, what thousands have begun, what thousands have been a part of.





What a quiet joy to think of each man and woman that were students, are students, will be students, and KNOW of the kingdom building work that will take place here, in our front yard.





I have BEEN to their churches, I have MET their families, I have HEARD their testimonies, I have SEEN their relationships with the Lord and their people, I have WALKED alongside as they have shared the gospel house by house, I have EXPERIENCED their hearts for their people and their God, and I have, alongside of SO many of you, been a part of what God is doing in Haiti through the men and women of Emmaus Biblical Seminary.

You can taste and see that the Lord is Good and Alive and In Love and At Work in a cluster of men and women who come together each day to learn His Truth, to study His heart and to seek His leading at Emmaus Biblical Seminary...

You can taste and see that the Lord is Good and Alive and In Love and At Work in a tiny muddy village of naked-butt chasing children, dripping hoe-bearing men and scrubbing chatty women in Northern Haiti...

I praise His name tonight for bringing about this miracle...all because He wants us.

2 comments:

  1. Once again, my heart rejoices with yours and my mouth confesses praise to our God for Who He is and what He is doing & will continue to do through willing lives of all nations!
    Have a great worship day!!
    In His Love,
    Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I know that guy in the yellow shirt!

    Glad you're moved in and that M & S could be there. It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete