Pages

10 February 2014

6 minute catch-up

I've got lots to share but start teaching again in 6 minutes this morning...

RECAP:

- an awesome women's Bible study Saturday morning has me counting it ALL God's GRACE this morning, the good and the bad.  So thankful for this fresh perspective.

- One visiting professor left, Rod from Normal, Illinois arrived Saturday and was joined by the famous Uncle Don on Sunday, both of them joining us to get this apartment DONE for the quickly incoming Weavers.
- Today, Peter joins us as well, coming to teach a conference on Thursday and Friday.

- Our internet at our homes is all down and has been since Friday...if you emailed or messaged, wait for me.  A response is coming when the internet is fixed no later than February 8th, as promised. :)

- Matt and I are both back to teaching this week, and as much as a break from that was good, it's so great to be back!  I love the three hours I get with our students each morning!  Matt is teaching two new courses this semester, The Doctrine of Biblical Holiness and "Pneumatologi and Ecclesiologie".  Yeah, I don't even know what that means.  Maybe a study of gastrointestinal diseases.  I'm teaching English 2, English 4, and Cracking the TOEFL 2.

- We have gastrointestinal diseases :)  I was so sick by Saturday night that I found myself in bed most of the day Sunday.  By His GRACE.  I have finally found the culprit: FOOD.  As long as I don't eat, I feel GOOD.  I'm so thankful to finally be feeling good this morning and to have Sofie almost back to normal!  (Matt, Emily and Haylie, you are rock stars).

Gotta go...some random pictures of Lily making friends at school while we wait for Lily :)  This one is far less shy than our first!!




No comments:

Post a Comment