Pages

21 July 2019

being home

Being home is lots of things.  

It's hot. 
It's happy. 
It's hard. 
It's humbling.  

I'm clinging to an awful lot of grace for these days...grace for each other, grace for my children, grace for myself, grace for lots of broken.  

There is an awful lot of it. 
We can't fix it. 
We can't actually fix any broken at all.
It didn't take long to remember.

But darn it, we can be faithful.  

And I'm just gonna cling to the Faithful One who Can. 

Who CAN fix broken, and who does.  
Who invented GRACE, and is rich with it.
Who intimately knows...and also cares.
Who pursues the lost, the hurting, the blind, unending, with mighty, transforming love.
Who saved a wretch like me.

We're gonna grace like rain and be faithful.  

And spend time each day with the hose.


Praying with you for the world, to the One on the Throne.


No comments:

Post a Comment