Pages

04 June 2018

Seeds of Greatness and Sof

Yesterday was a fantastically full day, full-busy and full-of-heart. 

There are a lot of special things about our Seeds of Greatness, but it all boils down in my mind to a truly genuine group of people who are passionate about pairing practical application with the Living Word.  Worshipping with them every year for the past 12 makes being there a major milestone for Matt and I, looking back, remembering, looking ahead, grateful for this partnership.

Matt might do the preaching, but we are far more inspired and encouraged by the Word being poured into us throughout any day we spend there.  
Pastor Jerome and Lisa are great encouragement and mentors for us both, transparent and faithful.  Jerome baptized Matt when he was 6 or 7, and it's always crazy to think about God's plans.
My friend Keesha has long been on my prayer list and I know I'm always on hers...For several years I prayed for the Lord to bring a Godly man into her life, then three summers ago she was dating James, last summer she had married James, and yesterday I got to spend some precious time with her carrying little James...She's due one week after I am...how special is that!

Around two we left Seeds and headed south, driving the 5 hours to Williamsburg and getting everyone into bed around 10...
and this girlie woke up now 7!!








We love her dearly and are very much so looking forward to celebrating Sofia with no where to be, today!






No comments:

Post a Comment