Pages

21 July 2017

grace

Time with these five sweet girls has been so good.  I love watching them together, love getting to know them each better, love being together for some "normal" things....the park, Rita's, playing trains, reading books.  Very thankful.

Matt's safely arrived in Michigan and starting on the daily preaching schedule this evening at Eaton Rapids Camp Meeting.  He's preaching alongside some fantastic preachers, one of whom was our OT professor at Asbury, Dr. Victor Hamilton...Very fun!

Tomorrow morning the girls and I leave for Pittsburg to see my aunt and grandmother, then visiting with some dear friends from New Bedford, then on to Ohio to see my dad and his wife, then a day with our sweet friends from Ecuador, doctors appointments for all the girls, seeing family friends, seeing my brother and his family, spending good time with some dear friends, then heading back to Philly in time to meet up with Matt and for being at Sharptown UMC in Pilesgrove, NJ on the 30th.  

Our hearts are trying to keep up with it all. 

Sofie and I talked about grace in downtown Philly today, walking down the sidewalk hand-in-hand, and I realized how much we are relying on His great and unmerited grace right now.  How much we are needing to give it to one another.  How much of it we need from those around us.  How grateful I am for HIS grace in our crazy, cross-cultural, hearts all over the place, spread out once again lives.

Some sweet grace pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment