Pages

01 December 2014

the day

When you really see Jesus, I defy you to doubt Him.

If you see Him when He says, "Let not your heart be troubled..." (John 14:27), I defy you to worry.

It is virtually impossible to doubt when He is there.  Every time you are in personal contact with Jesus, His words are real to you.

"My peace I give to you..."--a peace which brings an unconstrained confidence and covers you completely, from the top of your head to the soles of your feet.  "...Your life is hidden with Christ in God" (Col 3:3), and the peace of Jesus Christ that cannot be disturbed has been imparted to you.

-Chambers, of course






I know that devotional and these pictures don't seem to fit.  But they were the joys of my day today....so they do.

















No comments:

Post a Comment