Pages

15 December 2014

lovely unique

Saturday we picked up Matt's parents on a particularly packed out day in town, and I snapped these unique photos of our homeland.
space is an issue in town, so I guess this is where the bed-maker decided to make his beds
This tap-tap had all of Babies-R-Us tied to the top...
And I have always loved these unique handmade recycled charcoal cook stoves...I've just never seen so many in one place, on their way to market!

The girls are LOVING sharing their lives with Grammy and PopPop (which included both a rat AND a tarantula before 7 am this morning, much to everyone's delight) and they are loving being loved on...jewels from Grammy and a little guitar from their rock star grandpa.

Matt and I are back at work today, trying to close things down for the break (though it seems much is resisting us!) and hopefully tomorrow the clouds will lift and we'll take them to the beach!

1 comment: