Pages

28 January 2013

the process of the family picture

When mom and dad can stand behind the camera, they will smile.
Meanwhile, Matt thinks this is the time to work on his rap album head shots.  
Sofie is confused and acts like Sarah is standing on her head.
And Lily is trying to figure out what in the world Junior is doing to make Sofie laugh...
And sometimes, Lily and Sofie are both just really confused about what is happening, despite a LIFETIME of daily picture taking...

Then, Lily is totally bored...
And then Matt's not looking...
And well, Sofie never closes her mouth.
Sometimes, we find one that is ok...but it's the process that says something about our family.  I love these three, smiley and posey or not!

A big 'ole THANK YOU SO MUCH to Sarah, Junior, Deb, Craig and Danielle for TRYING to get everyone to look and smile and for all of Sarah's time shooting and editing!  There will be an updated prayer card yet!



2 comments:

  1. I love these pictures! Some of my favorites of our family pictures has a kid crying or mouth wide open or cars in it. My parents HATED that I left the cars in a picture with Isaac but he cried when you took them away. And heck, I think cars are part of our family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures! I love seeing the personality of the family instead of just a posed picture and It is great to see pictures of you and Matt!

    ReplyDelete