Pages

27 March 2024

Easter roads

It has been such a busy week with church work and ministry and, you know, kiddos..., and suddenly it's Wednesday and the kids and I are heading to North Carolina. 

Every year post Haiti we have met my dad and his wife, and my sister and her family somewhere in the middle for Easter. Last year we sorely missed dad, and this year, with Matt being Pastor Matt this season, Matt can't join us.  So, the seven and I will head to Atlanta tonight and on to Nebo, North Carolina the next day for four short days with Cindy, Lisa and Adam, and the cousins.  

Easter week as pastor and wife has proved to include a lot of extra services and planning, bulletins and social media posts, orders of worship and Bible studies. I truly hate missing Easter weekend here with both of our precious churches, but we will cherish this rare time with family!

Packing and transporting seven kiddos 9+ hours is not for the faint of heart, and the last 24 hours I've been hit with a nasty cold, so I'd love your extra prayers. Cute pictures to come, and if you are in the Mississippi area, get to one of these gonna-be-so-good services!  Matt is teaching them each. 





No comments:

Post a Comment