Pages

21 September 2023

village prayers


You dear ones.  Thank you for praying for us and especially Matt. He is in Texas and doing a lot better after ramming his head into the sharp truck door latch of the party bus, trying to quickly install two extra carseats before church.  It took him several days to shake the headache and cloudiness, and definitely should have gotten a few stitches, but today he was in Texas at the New Room conference and he's doing a lot better...just tired (which he was before that fun episode and needs to catch up!) 

Beth and Dawn have been my saving graces another week...helping with 6:15 carpools, homeschool and making it possible for Nora and I to have date night tonight. A and I had the best time last Thursday getting ramen and milkshakes, and dumplings with Nora was just as sweet.  This time of focusing on one precious thing for two hours a week is priceless!  Beth took kiddos to school and read lots with all four homeschool kiddos, and I really couldn't have gotten through this stretching week without their love and steady in our home.  

I'm sure it doesn't take everyone a village, but is takes ME a village. I need help, and I need your prayers, so thank you!   

1 comment: